Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- [[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
[[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]]
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- [[INSERT OTHER USES OF ORDER INFORMATION]]
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
[[INSERT OTHER USES OF DEVICE INFORMATION, INCLUDING: ADVERTISING/RETARGETING]]
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- [[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED]]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
[[INSERT IF AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]]
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of [[INSERT AGE]] .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Expressions By UV
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Expressions By UV, Near old Maheshwari Bhavan, Tilak Ward, 461775 Pipariya MP, India
We accept easy returns in 7 days in India and 20 days for international shipments! If time period has been passed, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. The item has to folded nicely and packed neatly.
All our products are handcrafted and hand woven.Irregularities are nature as it has human involvement in the process, which also adds the beauty of products and makes it really one of it's kind. We do not accept returns for such irregularities due to nature of the product.
Our products go through quality checks at various stages.We use natural dyes for our products, so you may find seasonal color difference or color difference due to resolutions of various devices (mobile, desktop etc). We do not return the products due to color variations, until we have shipped you a wrong color, that is if you have asked for red and we had sent you an indigo top.
We accept return for single time for a product.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- products on sale
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, so please keep your receipt.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a week time.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send us your item at UV Expressions, Near old Maheshwari Bhavan, Tilak Ward, 461775 Pipariya MP, India.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: UV Creations, Near old Maheshwari Bhavan, Tilak Ward, 461775 Pipariya MP, India
Once we receive the product and have inspected we will initiate your refunds and Rs 100/- as return shipping charges will be credited to your account.
For international shipping, shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Making a purchase indicates that you have acknowledged, understood, and agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
We are committed to make your shopping experience as much easy and memorable as possible. Please read through the following terms & conditions prior to making a purchase.
We can’t accept return, exchange and refund on articles or products purchase from sale, special offers, and discount coupons!
ALL ITEMS OF SALE SECTION ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NON EXCHANGEABLE, PLEASE BE SURE OF SIZE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
(Please Note: We do not have COD service for any of our products.)
Validity for Discount Vouchers and Coupons will be for 2 month if not mentioned on it.
Please use store credit in one purchase.
We don’t have reverse pick up facility. Please send your product back to address below for exchange.
Cancellations by Indian customer:
- If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate if you inform us as soon as possible in case you do not want an order, so that we do not dispatch the order and save on the courier cost and the effort.
- If you cancel your order before your product has been dispatched, we will refund the full amount.
- If you cancel your order after your product has been dispatched, we will refund the amount minus shipping charges.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by UV Creations and accept The UV Creations decision regarding the cancellation.
Please email us at email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO MENTION YOUR ORDER ID.
- We use premium quality fabrics. They are hand woven, hand crafted and hand printed. Thus we celebrate slight irregularities as it is human nature and it makes your garment one of its kind. So return won’t be possible for such irregularities and slight color variations, which is due to different screen settings. we suggest that the customer should read the product description before ordering.
- Exchange not accepted if customer wants to exchange the dress with different dress (in special cases we deduct a handling and shipping cost for another dress that is 250/- rupees).
- Exchange not accepted if customer does not like the Cloth Material of the dress. Please read the description before ordering.
- Exchange not accepted if customer is not satisfied as we commit to deliver what we have displayed and for the prices we have charged is the best possible.
- Exchange not accepted if the product is washed and worn.
The item should be dispatched back to us within 7 days after delivery and only after receiving the garment you will receive an email and your exchange will be initiated.
If the garment size doesn’t fit you at all , you can send it for exchange and request for a different size. In this case to & fro shipping cost will be borne by customer.(200/-rs)
Please write a note with your order no and size required for the dress.
If a product is wrongly delivered to you, or there is some manufacturing defect from our end please inform us within 24 hours. Send it back to us within 7 days, as we don't have reverse pick up facility. We will exchange it with the correct product. We will refund your courier charges.(We will issue refund of Rs.100/- maximum for courier charges, we advise our clients to go with a feasible courier company)
10-12% Color difference depends on the screen resolution and lights please don’t expect an exchange or return for the same.
Any product that needs to be exchanged should be sent back to us. We do not provide reverse pickups & the second round shipping is paid by customer as mentioned above.
Taxes and duties are included in the price of the product listed on the Website, for deliveries in India.
For deliveries outside India, customs duties and local taxes have to be paid by customers to our shipping partner at the time of shipment delivery.
- The amount of duties and taxes depend on the policies of your destination country.
- Please do put in the note and the shipment copy/bill copy which is there on the parcel. Kindly send the bill copy with the product sent for exchange.
- The garment should be unused, unwashed and should not have any stains on it.
- Also the garment should be properly folded and packed. Else we will not be able to do the exchange for that product.
- Please mention your name, address, number, email and order id on the parcel along with the size needed.
- All the sale & discounted purchase is non exchangeable.
- Exchanges can be processed only once per order. (With given criteria)
(Exchanges should be done within a week of delivery)
UV Creations 21
Tilak ward, Mohta plot,
Near Old Maheshwari Bhavan
M.P. - 461775